Good Time Rentals LLC (the ‘Company’, the ‘Website’, ‘We’, ‘Our’, or ‘Us) is a platform that allows people in need of a wide range of services (Employers) to quickly & easily connect with people offering services (Service Providers). Under the definition of this agreement, the ‘user’ (‘You’, ‘Your’, ‘Yours’, etc.) refers to any person who accesses and browses the website or the Good Time Rentals LLC Mobile App(s) (collectively, the ‘platform’) for any personal or commercial purposes including the service providers.
Please read these ‘terms and conditions’ (the ‘Agreement’) carefully before using the website. Please note that if you do not agree to this agreement or any part thereof, you are prohibited from using and accessing the website.
The scope of Good Time Rentals LLC Services
- Site users and Service Providers are able to browse through the rental posts and contact the Listers through placing a bid or through sending them messages via the contact information provided by both parties.
- Good Time Rentals LLC does not define or govern the reimbursement offered for rentals rendered by the Rental Providers to Renters, the rental price, reimbursement rates, and payments are the decision of both the Rental Provider and the Customer.
- Good Time Rentals LLC only provides a platform for Owners to post rental listings and for customers to search, contact for and rent out any provided listing of choice, therefore, the platform is not to be construed as a sales platform but an online rental marketplace.
- Good Time Rentals LLC employs standard measures to verify the authenticity, safety & skillfulness of Rental Providers. However, it is the obligation of each Rental Provider and each site user to exercise caution and common sense to protect its personal safety and property.
- Any dispute with respect to any services provided by a Rental Provider or the fees charged by any Rental Provider must be handled between the Customer and Rental Provider directly. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE Good Time Rentals LLC (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH RENTAL PROVIDERS PROVIDERS.
Good Time Rentals’ LLC Obligations and Conduct
- You agree to:
- Comply with the stipulations of this agreement and all applicable laws and regulations
- Post only the most accurate information
- Promptly and efficiently perform service obligations to other users including Employers and Service Providers.
- Ensure that you are aware of any laws that apply to you as a Service Provider or user or in relation to using the company platform.
- You agree that any content on the platform whether provided by any user or a third party will not be used by you on any third party website or for other purposes without the company’s express permission.
- You agree not to use the platform for any unlawful or illegal purposes.
- You agree to provide up to date and current information on the platform and must not:
- Publish false, inaccurate or misleading information
- Publish information that may involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items
- Infringe any rights of any third-party including copyrights, patents, trademark or any other proprietary rights, rights of publicity, confidentiality or privacy.
- Break or violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Be obscene or contain any materials that may be regarded as inappropriate or unlawful.
- Be defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing.
- Publish any content that contain any malicious code, data or set of instructions that intentionally or unintentionally causes harm or subverts the intended function of the platform, including, but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, delete, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or Personal Information.
- You agree not to copy/collect Good Time Rentals’ LLC content via robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, or any automated or manual equivalent.
- We reserve the right to revoke your access to any of our services, products or properties at any time. All information about Rental Providers is confidential and for your personal use only. If it is determined or suspected by Good Time Rentals LLC in its sole discretion that you are misusing or attempting to misuse or circumvent our services or system, Good Time Rentals LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access without notice and to initiate without notice appropriate legal actions or proceedings to seek appropriate remedies and/or damages, including but not limited to lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies.
We respond to clear notices of alleged intellectual property infringement reported on our platform, Our Copyright Infringement Policy is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to us as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify us via the contact details given under the ‘Contact Us’ section of the website.
- The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code, software, services, content, videos and exercises, and all other elements of the Website (the “Website Materials”) are protected by the laws of Florida and international copyright, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and other applicable laws governing intellectual property and proprietary rights.
- The company grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use the website materials as made available on the website, solely for your personal purposes. Unless expressly indicated on the website, you may not download, distribute, sell, lease, modify, or otherwise provide access to the website materials to any third party.
- Modification of the said materials or use of website materials on any other website or online platform or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal use is a violation of the said copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual proprietary rights, and is expressly prohibited. In case of any such violation, the company may sue the infringer via legal proceedings as per the applicable law and refuse access to any or all company products and services.
- Collection of personal information – Some of the content on the website requires you to register and login with your account. The company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse any username that may already be used by any other user on the website, that may be tantamount to impersonating another user, that may be construed to be in violation of any rights of any person or any organization, that may be construed as offensive or unlawful.
- When a user completes the registration they are required to submit certain personal information, the user agrees that such information will be true, accurate, and current. If the company finds out that any information provided by the user is incorrect inaccurate or not current, we may in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate the account of any such user.
- Account Security- You will responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your password or account. The company has no control over the use of any user’s account and expressly disclaim any liability derived therefrom. If you have reason to believe that any suspicious activity is occurring under your account or password, please notify us immediately via the contact details given on the website.
- Proof of Identity- You may be required to furnish valid proof of identity from time to time as we may reasonably request.
- Text Messages and Phone Calls- By using this platform you expressly consent that you may receive and accept communication from us via text message and/or WhatsApp messages and phone calls as well as push notifications to your cell phone number provided by you to us. By agreeing to be contacted by us, you understand and agree that you may receive communications, including for the purpose of marketing sent by or on behalf of us and our affiliated companies and personnel. If a number, you provided to us is no longer active you agree to notify us immediately that you can no longer be reached by that number.
- Emails- The company may send you emails from time to time, such as conformational and transactional email regarding the services. The company’s affiliates may also send you emails about their services that we think might interest you, you can unsubscribe from promotional emails at any time by clicking unsubscribe in our email communications or by contacting us directly.
Termination and Cancellation
- Termination by the company – The company may at its sole discretion terminate your account at any time without prior notice including without limitation, in the event that we may believe you have breached this agreement, or if we otherwise find that you have engaged in inappropriate and offensive behavior. In case we suspend or terminate your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating another account on the platform.
- Termination by you- You are at full liberty to terminate your account and services on this platform at any time either by deleting and/or permanently ceasing to use the platform by notifying us via the contact form and requesting us to delete your account.
Fees and Taxes
Unless otherwise stated, all fees presented in the Good Time Rentals LLC platform are in US dollars. You are solely responsible for the payment of any such fees (including taxes) in a timely manner via a payment method acceptable by the company. If any failure in fulfilling payment obligations arise, to a Rental Provider whether due to known or unknown issues, we reserve the right to block access to your account any or all company products pending resolution of any such payment obligations.
Links to Third-Party Sites
There may be links on the Good Time Rentals LLC platform whether on the website or on our mobile apps that lead you outside the platform. The linked sites are not under the control of the company and Good Time Rentals LLC is not responsible for the contents or functionality of any linked site or resource or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Your use of such third party linked sites is governed by the terms and conditions, and privacy policies, of such linked sites. Good Time Rentals LLC is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the company of the third-party site.
THE WEBSITE, AND ALL DATA, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, WEBSITE MATERIALS, CONTENT, USER CONTENT, REFERENCE SITES, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, GOOD TIME RENTALS LLC, AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS, DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM BRACHALIZE OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, WILL GOOD TIME RENTALS LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY UNSUCCESSFUL COURT ACTION OR LEGAL DISPUTE, LOST BUSINESS, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR NON-PECUNIARY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE WEBSITE OR ANY REFERENCE SITES, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH GOOD TIME RENTALS LLC, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR A COMPANY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, GOOD TIME RENTALS’ LLC LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Good Time Rentals LLC, its affiliated companies, contractors, employees, agents and its third-party suppliers, licensors, and partners from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including legal fees and expenses), arising out of any use or misuse of the Website, any violation of the Terms, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made herein. Good Time Rentals LLC reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which You are required to indemnify the Company, and You agree to cooperate with Good Time Rentals LLC defense of these claims. Good Time Rentals LLC will use reasonable efforts to notify You of any such claim, action, or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
If any provision of these terms is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from the terms to the minimum extent necessary and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
In the event of any dispute arising out of the use of the Good Time Rentals LLC platform or interpretation of these Terms, the parties shall attempt to mutually resolve the matter through negotiations. In the event no resolution is possible, the parties shall proceed to arbitration, before a single arbitrator, to be appointed by Good Time Rentals LLC. The decision of the sole arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties.
If you have any questions regarding this agreement you may contact the company at the following contact details at email@example.com